Welcome to Scandal Water
Peculiar Stories About the Stage, Screen, and Everything In Between
In the 18th century, the term ‘scandal water’ was coined to refer to tea, as people would often enjoy a juicy bit of gossip as they lingered over their daily tea.
Now you have the chance to listen in each week as Candy & Ashley ‘spill the tea’ about a peculiar topic somehow related to the entertainment industry.
Give ‘Scandal Water’ a listen! We think you’ll find it suits your taste.
Listen to Latest Episode
- I Feel the Need for a Sequel… ”Top Gun: Maverick” and the Real TOPGUNhttps://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-26uck-1285cfa If the long-awaited sequel to the 1986 hit “Top Gun” took your breath away, you are not alone. “Top Gun: Maverick” had already exceeded a billion dollars in worldwide box office sales by late June, boasts a 99% audience and 97% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and can be credited for influencing the saleContinue reading “I Feel the Need for a Sequel… ”Top Gun: Maverick” and the Real TOPGUN”
I Feel the Need for a Sequel… ”Top Gun: Maverick” and the Real TOPGUN – Scandal Water
- I Feel the Need for a Sequel… ”Top Gun: Maverick” and the Real TOPGUN
- “Six”: Henry VIII’s Queens Spill the Tea on their Ex-Husband
- ”Chicago,” She Wrote – Part 2
- All That Murder: ”Chicago” Part 1