Welcome to Scandal Water
Peculiar Stories About the Stage, Screen, and Everything In Between
In the 18th century, the term ‘scandal water’ was coined to refer to tea, as people would often enjoy a juicy bit of gossip as they lingered over their daily tea.
Now you have the chance to listen in each week as Candy & Ashley ‘spill the tea’ about a peculiar topic somehow related to the entertainment industry.
Give ‘Scandal Water’ a listen! We think you’ll find it suits your taste.
Listen to Latest Episode
- May I Help You Fall Asleep?https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-q9gif-1214238 An estimated 20% of people experience autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), yet it’s a condition that did not even have a name until 2010. Since 2010, however, ASMR has surged in popularity, leading to the creation of millions of ASMR videos on youtube designed to help people calm their anxiety and/or fall asleep. InContinue reading “May I Help You Fall Asleep?”
May I Help You Fall Asleep? – Scandal Water
- May I Help You Fall Asleep?
- May I Help You Help Yourself?
- Lucy and Desi: Unconditional Love – Part 2
- Would you like a Pod of Tea?